"I want to thank anyone who spends part of their day creating, I don't care if it's a book, a film, a painting, a dance, a piece of theatre, a piece of
music - anybody who spends part of their day sharing their experience with us - I think this world would be unliveable without art and I thank you"
Steven Soderbergh

Thursday, May 6, 2010

500 BROOCHES!?!!











I found this book '500 brooches', by Lark Books. It is fascinating, so I've chosen a selection of brooches that I think are both beautiful and wearable. There were some pretty weird ones, like the brooch made out of crack vial caps, or the one made from dental plastic...and tears!

Photos of 100 of the brooches from the book can be found at http://www.velvetdavinci.com/

1 comment:

  1. nice, but not as good as yours Milk Saloon...
    Can I make a special request to join your community? I know it's not wearable, but it is art...

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive